Saturday, May 9, 2015

you are my favourite blessing

Hi and happy mother day.

You wont believe but  I go LUSH body products as my Mothers Day gift. These are privileges of grown up girls. Anyways her is my special layout for this occasion .
I altered the plastic hanger to hang my canvas layout.









I just loved making this layout. This stitched canvas from linnieblooms, ideal for making layout.
 yesterday night I made these  flowers, gessoed them and then applied decoart crackle medium.

The sketch is from scrap-challenge-yourself

Mood board from berry71bleu.
 
Shabby chic style from creativeembellishments.com
shabby_chic_bedroom_ideas___house_design_ideas_french_shabby_chic_bedroom_ideas_
Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 98 Inspiration Piece (image)




That is it for today. happy mothers day again .



5 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

WOW!! Just beautiful and so much detail!!

Maggi said...

Wow, love this! Love the stitching, all the textures and details, and the chipboard looks great!

Shona said...

so yummy and amazing colors and background! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments :)

ElizabethR said...

That is just beautiful, thanks for joining in with us at Frosted Designs, Elizabeth x

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Such a gorgeous LO. Amazing texture and details. Awesome! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!
Huggies!