Monday, July 21, 2014

Selfies! Seriuosly?


Hi!  I am here today evening with  funny layout.
My way of finding out ,how am i looking is by taking selfies. ( thas only when i dress up , otherwise mirrors just work fine).
And by chance my daughters had a peep in my phone. Sooo thsi is a reaction that I got. 

Selfies!.......... Seriously?



When I saw this sketch on another-freaking-scrappy-challenge , I knew I had to use these pictures.
The color combo on 123getscrappy.blogspot. matches perfectly with my new saree that my mom sent me from India.





Hope you all will like it.


8 comments:

Anne Pennington said...

Mayoori - this is beautiful - loving the colours and loving your take on the sketch. Smart girl combining it with the other challenge too! Loving your title, ink work and your photos and saree - just perfect. Thanks so much for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - come back again soon!

sue said...

Such a fun, fabulous layout!! Awesome title!! And your photos are gorgeous!! Thanks for joining our challenge at 123 Get Scrappy :)

Heidi said...

this is very cool. Love the colour and the sketch design. Thanks for joining us at 123 get scrappy

Dolly B said...

A beautiful layout. Love the colour combination. Thank you for joining in at AFSC
Mary

Elina Stromberg said...

The bright colors and the black title look so cool together! Love all the textures, too.
Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy. Hope to see you with us soon again!

Lynne said...

Love, love, love the background work!! Gorgeous page! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!

Lizzie R said...

What a wonderful painted background! So bright and happy! Thanks for joining us over at 123 Get Scrappy!

Mitralee said...

Loved this when I saw it on Facebook love the story behind it now too! thanks for sharing with us at AFSC! Hugs!